Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Time Is Here...

Christmas Time Is Here…


Carols in the air… I love the Christmas season. The lights, the festive decorations, family and food, gifts: love all of it! As the year comes to a close the last quarter has been a blur. I ended my time with the Census Bureau at the end of September. October I set up my photography website and blog. November was pretty much one long vacation with my road trip to Disney and back, and I signed a year long lease on the house I am currently living in. I came back from my trip, packed, and moved down to Soldotna. I also landed a job to pay the bills. Whew!

In between all of that I had a few photo shoots. I love the space I have in my house, and will be setting up a studio after Christmas to really get into the swing of things. With my full time job at the credit union, I will have limited slots available on most days, but we’ll get ‘er done!

So here, to satisfy my need share, are a couple from my latest photo shoot. Pretty handsome family if I do say so myself!





No comments:

Post a Comment