Monday, October 4, 2010

Senior Photoshoot Time!

On my "working vacation" to the Peninsula I had the honor of taking Miss Chloe's senior photos. Her family is so sweet, and are now good friends with my parents, but I was very surprised when she called and asked me to do her portraits! The weather all week was... less than desirable and we postponed the shoot only to have the best weather of the week happen when she was to have had the photos taken. Go figure!

But we were blessed the next afternoon that while we were out taking the pictures not a single drop of rain came down, we had perfect, even lighting! What was really cool was that she lives on the Kenai River so the backdrop was perfect! And two seals made an appearance as well (but the focus of the shoot was her, so I didn't break out the long lens! ha ha!).

Chloe is a lovely young lady who was a joy to work with. She was up for pretty much anything, even getting wet as the lawn was over saturated thanks to all the rain. I had a great time, and I'm pretty sure - aside from the wet - she did too!

So now, a sneak peek of what we ended up with! Lovely!






No comments:

Post a Comment